Ann McIndoo, Your Author’s Coach
Have you been thinking about writing a book? Are you ready to get started but don’t know what to do first? Congratulations Author! This is where it begins.
Hello, I’m Ann McIndoo, CEO and Founder of So, You Want to Write! I will help you get you get your book out of your head and a manuscript in your hands. Designed for professionals, entrepreneurs, business owners, coaches, and CEO’s, I will guide, coach and take you through a proven process and make your book-writing dream come true.
I have created the following:
- Author of 4 published books, Speaker and Ghostwriter
- More than 1,000 books produced, written and published
- Author of: “How to Write On Demand” (2014)
- Author of: “7 Easy Steps to Write Your Book!” (2012)
- Creator of the Author’s Workbook – Updated for 2014
- Creator of: Author’s Journal (2014)
- Host & Speaker at: Speaking Empire (2010, 2011)
- Speaker: Six Figure Speaking Event
- Speaker at Mark Victor Hansen’s Mega Book Event (2006-2010)
- Author of: So, You Want to Write! (2007)
- Author of: From Blog to Book (2005)
- Author of: “Heartbeats in Paris” (Novel 2012)
- Author of: Chapter 1 Essay in Justin Sachs’ book, “Power of Persistence” (2011)
- Creator of the Writer’s Power Tools™, Author’s Coaching Program™, Manuscript Grid™, Author’s Boot Camp™, Trigger Sentences™, and Author’s Retreat.
- Official Author’s Coach for Steve Harrison’s Quantum Leap Program (2010 – 2014)
- Author’s Coaching Program with Steve Harrison (2009 – 2014)
- Speaker, Sponsor and Exhibitor at National Speaker Association (NSA) events. (2005 – 2010)
Discover the Author Inside You!
- Is today’s new calling card for professionals
- Shows your passion and commitment to your area of expertise
- Makes you an expert in your field.
- Helps you create the foundation for your platform
- Multiple profit centers based on your book.
- Revenue Generating Ancillary Products: eBook * Workbook * Audio * Coaching Program.
- Marketing and Promotional Tools which equal higher quality leads.
- A competitive edge. This puts you head and shoulders above the rest.
- Options to create and run your business wherever you choose.
- How to Prepare yourself to write - what to do BEFORE you pick up your pen!
- How to Organize your material – turn that pile of notes into a real book!
- How to Produce content for your book – start writing!
- How to stay motivated and deal with procrastination and “writer’s block”!
- Amazing Writing technologies – simple, effective ways to produce content quickly!
- How to get your book out of your head and make it a value tool for your business.
Using a unique and incredibly successful process I created, I have helped produce more than 1,000 books! I am a writer, speaker, author and Author’s Coach who loves helping aspiring authors write their book and create products.
Known to my friends and clients as “Can Do” McIndoo, I have been involved in training, writing and creating learning materials since 1985. When PCs arrived on the scene, I started a computer training company, specializing in teaching lawyers and legal secretaries how to use computers. Now, many years later, having taught over 15,000 users in 250 companies in the U.S., Canada and the United Kingdom, I have taken training and writing to a new level and is now teaching others how to write their own books!
For some authors, writing a book is a mission accomplished, a powerful marketing and promotional tool for their business; for many, writing a book is a dream come true; and for some, a healing process. Whether you want to generate more business, make a difference in someone’s life or write a best seller, writing a book is an extraordinary accomplishment. What is it for you? Why do you want to write a book?
To help authors get started, I offer my “Author’s Questionnaire” to new authors thinking about writing their book. Completing the questionnaire provides the author with clarity about his Vision, Outcome and Purpose for the book, as well as publishing, marketing and promotion options. It’s a great way to plan your journey.
To your writing success!
Ann McIndoo, your Author’s Coach
What authors are saying about Ann’s book producing programs:
”You did an amazing job, thank you so much!”
-Tony Robbins, Peak Performance Coach & Motivational Speaker
“If you want to get your book out of your head, Ann’s your girl!”
- Mark Victor Hansen, Co-Author of chick Soup for the Soul
“Ann is a miracle, a fast miracle!”
- Bob Proctor, Author, Speaker, Science of Getting Rich, The Secret
“Ann is a true Author’s Coach. Get your book out of your head – she is the only one in the world who does this!”
- Dan Poynter, Author, Speaker, Publisher
“Ann, I celebrate the genius of your work! My writing world is rockin’ and rollin’ because of your ingenious tools, means and methods. The weekly Modules are exceptional! The Author’s Workbook is direct, clear, precise and, oh so, user-friendly! The exercise of defining “Vision, Outcome, Purpose” reigns-in all the galloping horses of the creative mind; only to be exceeded by the awesome structural power of the Manuscript Grid, Trigger Sentences and Storyboard! The 90 Day Coaching Program is, without doubt, the most beautiful set of “plans and specifications” for writing I’ve yet seen. You are a powerful book writing presence and I wish you every success! Ann, I have come to think of you as the Yoda of Writing Coaches. Your wisdom, joyous spirit, authenticity and passion resonant so thoroughly and deeply. Your work is a love song to writers.
~Sending my Respect and Admiration, Royce Addington, Coach “Tink” Author of Future International Best Seller OUTLIERS & MUSES
“Ann, You are absolutely amazing! These three days have been a turning point in my life! With your support and encouragement, I got my book “out of my head” and am ready to get it out to the world! The Boot Camp was awesome! Not just for the book writing but for all the other information on the ancillary products and the business of marketing, branding & everything else! You appeared in my life at the exact moment I needed you! Words can never express my gratitude for what you have done for me!”
- Linda Sherwin, Author of The World is Your Stage
“Ann, I received the galley of my book today and it looks fantastic! I am very proud of my book! I wanted to thank you again as when I saw the cover today it really brought it all home to me of what a huge achievement this is. I could not have done this without your help and inspirations and I am truly lucky to have met and worked with you. Thanks a million for all your guidance, tools and amazing strategies to write my book. I look forward immensely to sending you a copy of my book. Keep up the extraordinary work, Ann, you are truly making dreams come through out there!”
- Dave Kelleher, Author of “Get Down off the Cross”
“Ann McIndoo is the one to watch in the upcoming years. Her incredible, unique and successful approach to creativity, writing and producing a workable manuscript will undoubtedly catch on as writer’s learn and implement her revolutionary techniques to get the job done while enjoying the journey. A highly-recommended book, So You Want To Write, How to Get it Out of Your Head and on to the Paper, will forever change your writing habits and eliminate procrastination at its core! It is time to be a successful author and Ann McIndoo shows you the way step-by-step through her book, seminars and 3-day Writer’s Boot Camp available at various locations throughout the United States. Much like Julia Cameron’s The Artist’s Way unleashed creativity, Ann McIndoo, with her infectious enthusiasm, will bring you to a new place of creative power and productivity.”
- Jeffrey Bowen, President & Publisher, PubInsider.com & USABookNews.com