Author’s Boot Camp
Attention Aspiring Authors!
Is it taking forever to get your book written? Not sure, how to get started?
I’ll show you how to turn your book ideas into a beautiful, quality, non-fiction book you’ll have in your hands in less than 90 days.
Using my unique process, I’ve helped authors write more than 500+ books, and can’t wait to help you too!
In addition to helping you create your book, I’ll also help you create five extra profit centers based on your book including: an ebook, workbook, audio book, coaching or audio program and live event so you can start making money right away.
Apply now, because of all the personal attention my clients receive before, during and after the event, I can only accept 20 attendees at my upcoming Author’s Boot Camp in Orange County, California.
Author’s Boot Camp
with Ann McIndoo, Your Author’s Coach
May 24-26, 2013 – Costa Mesa, California
- Author’s System: “7 Easy Steps to Write Your Book” / Author’s Workbook / Storyboard Kit;
- Author’s Private Consultation: Talk to Ann, review your Author Docs and discuss your project with her;
- Author’s Coaching Program: 6 Private Author’s Sessions [Note: Must complete Author Sessions before live event];
- Author’s Membership Site: 1 Year Full Access at private Author’s Member’s Site;
- Your audio files transcribed [Cost of transcription included];
- Preparation of Author’s Manuscript: Line Edit: Spelling / Punctuation / Grammar;
- Author’s Business Building Coaching Program: 4 Sessions (post live event);
- Two Private Author’s Business Building Coaching Sessions with Ann;
- Create Ancillary Products: Instruction, Templates and Coaching at event and online;
- Launch the Business of Your Book: Instruction, Templates and Coaching;
- Author’s Care Program: Phone and email direct access;
- Your manuscript delivered to you in approximately 45 days;
- Author’s Reception and 2 Day Live Event with Ann!
Agenda for 2 Day Live Event:
Day 1: Create Your Book
- Talk your book with Ann and her Author’s Trainers [Preparation & Support for Talk Day
- Mastermind Session with Justin Sachs, Publisher, Motivation Press, for your book title
- Special Bonus: Talk to Justin Sachs about your book cover
Day 2: Launch the Business of Your Book
- Get your book ready to publish: Editing / Interior Layout / Book Cover = Publish
- Ancillary Products: How to generate revenue with your book and products
- Marketing and Promotion: How to sell your books and products
- Social Media: Using FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn to sell your books and products
- Media and Radio Interviews: How to pitch and get a radio interview!
- Amazon Bestseller Campaign: How to prepare your book for an Amazon bestseller campaign!
If you are serious about writing your book, creating a powerful tool for your business, increasing your credibility, building your platform and creating your expert status, then let’s write your book!
YES! I am serious about writing my book!
Click below to download the Author’s Registration form. Your credit card will not be charged.
Please call Mishael at (760) 771-8940 or Katie at (714) 310-5418 if you have any questions or wish to register for the Author’s Boot Camp live event over the phone.
Tuition for Author’s Boot Camp: $4,997
SPECIAL OFFER: $497 in Savings!
$4500 if Paid in Full at time of Registration
Payment Plan Option: $500 Deposit
Event will be held at a lovely 4-star hotel in Costa Mesa, California next to a lake and in beautiful surroundings, it is the perfect place to talk your book. Free Shuttle from the John Wayne International Airport (SNA) to the hotel. Daily room rate is a special $109 for this event. We will make your hotel reservations when you register for the event. Meals and travel expenses are not included.
Email Kristy at Kristy@SoYouWantToWrite.com to discuss a payment plan.