Designed for Authors and Entrepreneurs, Author Talk is a monthly live call with
Ann McIndoo, The Author’s Coach. All content, no fluff, and no commercials.
2nd Wednesday of each month 5:00 pm PST
2017: February 8 / April 12 / June 15
Where: (641) 715-3200
Access Code: 602548#
Welcome to Author Talk! This is a monthly live call with me, Ann McIndoo, The Author's Writing Coach. Short and sweet, 30 minutes of content, 3 minutes of Author's Resources, and Q&A. You can ask me ANYTHING about writing, editing, publishing, marketing and promoting your book. If you want to write a book, this is a great resource for you. Have a question about branding, social media, creating your online presence or ancillary products? Just ask. Want to create a workbook, online course or turn your book into a movie? I have resources. Get tips on writing a book from a professional writing coach who can help you create something that makes you money.
GUEST SPEAKERS & EXPERTS
Peter Anthony Wynn
May 11, 2016
"How to Turn Your Book into a Profitable Online Course"
For more information about creating an Online Course, visit:
August 10, 2016
Create Your 1-Sheet
Wednesday, December 7
Turning Your Book into a Movie
For more information about turning your book into a movie, visit:
June 15, 2017
Creating Your Money Making Webinar
Katie, Mishael, Ann and Judy are here for you! Have a question?
Just ask! Let us know how we can support you!mYou can reach us at (760) 449-4039.
Download "Writing On Demand" now and learn how to get rid of writer's block and kick procrastination to the curb!
Learn how to Write “On Demand” with my FREE online class.
Go to www.AuthorsOnlineCourse.com get started NOW!
No Recording - Summer Vacation
AUTHOR TOOLS & RESOURCES
AUTHORS AND THEIR STORYBOARDS
- All about writing your book: Learn the important components of writing, editing, publishing, marketing and promoting your book.
- Editing & Manuscript Reviews: Does your book need editing? How do you know? Is your manuscript properly formatted for submission to a publisher? Learn how to determine if your manuscript needs editing and if it is ready for submitting to a publisher.
- Book Covers: All about creating an outstanding book cover. People say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but the truth is, many book buyers do! Discover how to create a professional book cover that will make your book pop – without spending a lot of money!
- Publishing: How to get ready to publish. Doing your due diligence to find the perfect publisher. Get my "Publishing Comparison Chart" and learn the 9 MUST components your publishing program should have. My gift to all listeners.
- Marketing & Promotion:How and Where do you sell your book?
- More about your Author's Journey:
- Social Media
- Creating Your Online Presence
- Creating Your Ancillary Products
- Making $$$ With Your Book and Products