AUTHOR'S COACHING PROGRAM
Hey Author! Ready to Write Your Book?
Let me show you how easy it can be!
ANN MCINDOO, YOUR AUTHOR'S COACH
The Author’s Coaching Program is a great way to get your book out of your head with my team of Certified Author’s Coaches and I taking you through the process, step-by- step.
Here’s how easy it is:
Step 1: Register and set up your 1 st private Author’s Coaching Session
Step 2: Talk to your Certified Author’s Coach about your book and ideas
Step 3: Do your homework assignment
- Read 3 Chapters of “7 Easy Steps to Write Your Book”
- Listen to Audio Session
- Do Your Homework Assignment in the Author’s Workbook
- Have your work reviewed by me and your Author’s Coach
Step 4: Create the following Author’s Tools, with us showing you each step of the way:
- Manuscript Grid™
- Trigger Sentences™ and
As you work on and complete your Author’s Tools during the six Author’s Coaching Sessions, you will see your book come alive and be ready to talk your book! We can transcribe your audio files, which we will then transform into a professional manuscript. That’s it! Simple, fun, it works. I have helped authors produce over 1,200 manuscripts which have been published and many turned into a movie! Here is what is included in your Author’s Coaching Program:
- Author’s System:
- “7 Easy Steps to Write Your Book” – published version of my book
- Author’s Workbook
- Storyboard Kit
- Author’s Membership Site – Full access to: www.AuthorsCoach.com
- Author’s Coaching Program – 6 Sessions (Recorded sessions online)
- Author’s Coaching Session #1 – Authors! Start Your Engines! Let’s Write Your Book
- Author’s Coaching Session #2 – Organizing Your Materials
- Author’s Coaching Session #3 – Creating the Structure for Your Book
- Author’s Coaching Session #4 – See Your book Come Alive!
- Author’s Coaching Session #5 – Getting Your Book Out of Your Head
- Author’s Coaching Session #6 – Now What? The Business of Your Book
- Six (6) Private Author’s Coaching Sessions – Live with Ann and her Certified Author’s Coaches. We will work with you to get your book ideas out of your head and produce a beautiful published book.
- Review of your Manuscript Grid™ and Trigger Sentences™. We will review your work and help your create your content.
- Preparation to talk your book. As talk day approaches, we will get you ready so you talk your best book.
- Support on talk day from your Author’s Coach. You can call us on your talk day if you have any questions or just need a little pep talk.
- Preparation of your manuscript [Note: Cost of transcription is not included] We will prepare a beautiful professional manuscript that is publisher ready.
- Line edit: Spelling / Grammar / Punctuation. Included in your transcription and manuscript preparation is a line edit. We will make sure there are no spelling, grammar or punctuation errors.
Have questions? Talk to Ann and learn how easy it can be to get your book out of your head and a manuscript in your hands!
Peak Performance Coach &
“You did an amazing job,
thank you so much!”
Mark Victor Hansen
Co-author of Chicken soup
for the Soul
“If you want to get your book out of your head, Ann’s
Author, Speaker, Science of Getting Rich, The Secret
“Ann is a miracle, a fast miracle!”
Author, Publisher & Speaker
“Ann is a true Author’s Coach. Get your book out of your head — she is the only one in the world who does this!”
“THANK YOU! For being the best coach I could have hoped for!
Ann is as wise in people as she is in creating novel ways to people to achieve their dreams!”
- James Creek